Hosted by the MBA Veterans Club
Date: Mar 19, 2018 March 23, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: MBA Program Office and Specialization Centers
Please join the MBA Veterans Club in supporting the Second Harvest Food and Fund Drive to support our local Madison community! Any contributions of non-perishable food items, toiletries, and funds are greatly appreciated! In the spirit of friendly competition, the center or program office with the most donations will receive a pizza lunch courtesy of the Veterans Club.
To join in on the fun, here is what you need to know:
1) The drive will take place from 9 AM on 19 March to 4 PM on 23 March.
2) To donate, please bring non-perishable food items, toiletries, or cash to your respective center and place them inside of the large donation boxes. If you have receipts for more expensive items, please include those as well (not required).
3) A full list of accepted items for scoring will be included on each box. This is the same list from the MBA Facebook page.
4) Scoring will be done by quantity of items in standard size, with price and quality being taken into consideration. Every $1.50 will count as one item for donation.
5) Scores will be posted throughout the week.
5) The final winner will be chosen by the # of items and fund donated divided by the number of first and second-year students in the Center.
Thank you in advance for serving your community, and have fun! Please contact Will, Dan, or Stew with any questions.